I have played harp music for many wedding ceremonies across England and Wales. I want to make your day more special, and I will cater to your individual requirements.
Naturally every wedding is different, so I will invite you to my home for a discussion about your musical preferences. I can also give you suggestions for appropriate music, or write harp arrangements of any songs or tunes that are special to you. Please see the list below for the different ways in which I can complement your wedding.
I like to dress to suit the occasion. Do let me know if there is a preferred style of dress for your wedding or event, and depending on your colour scheme, I will do my best to match my outfit.
My harps can be played inside or out of doors, as long as they have shelter from direct sunshine and rain. I have a choice of harps, so I can ensure the best sound for your venue.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any queries you may have.
- Prior to the ceremony as guests arrive and are seated (approx. half an hour before)
- Entrance of the Bride and bridesmaids
- Signing of the register (approx. 3-4 pieces)
- Exit of the Bride and Groom and as guests leave the church or room
- Music to accompany the hymns (if required)
- Background music during drinks and photographs, prior to the wedding breakfast
Wedding Breakfast or Reception
- Entry of the Bride and Groom and as guests arrive and are seated
- Background music throughout the meal until the speeches begin (please state if you are having your speeches before the meal)